Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Lady of the East.

A certain girl, we'll call her "Joy" for story's sake. I met Joy on Myspace in 2006, I don't remember who sent the friend request to whom. We would chat it up every month or so for a few years, we both moved on to Facebook, not really talking about too much, maybe flirting a little. Me in my native Kansas and her in Chicago.

About a year a half ago we started chatting more about ourselves and about sex. We traded sexy pictures and did some Skype sexting. Mind you I do fairly well in the sexual sphere when I want to, but I'm far to selfish and picky to be a real ladies man. This would be my first "internet hookup" as they're called. 

Anyhow She now lives less than an hour away from me now and we are soon to meet in real life. I imagine it will be a bit awkward at first considering we talked at length about how exactly we would fuck each other. I wonder how it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment