Thursday, January 31, 2013

Manically posting... again.

I've become doughy and out of shape since I left the army in 2006. I haven't done much of any physical activity in years. Constantly smoking and drinking the weekends away. Luckily for me, I'm over six feet and broad chested and shouldered so the bit of weight I've put on hides easily with a buttoned shirt.

(side note tangent)I've been finding a lot of comfort in this blog, the freedom to truly talk openly in this forum, even though it's only been a few days. I'm sure the few of you who are reading this are convinced I am a psychopathic or bi polar etc... Well it's true I am deeply flawed, afraid of showing even my most trusted friends my true colors for fear some of them would never want to see me again. So thank you much, you quiet few.

Anyway the plan is to start lifting weights and walking everyday, combined with a protein heavy/high fiber diet. I've got to do something, this winter is driving me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment