Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The posts will now improve.

I think I'm starting to pull myself together. I've quit smoking and started to work out again. My job situation still remains a problem, but I am indeed working on it. There's really much work to be had in the area. My car doesn't get the best gas mileage, but I like having the big engine.

My German Shepard had a a seizure today, the first I've seen, he's only ten years old.  Perhaps the posts are not improving. My mother recently lost her job an money has become tighter. Not that I make very much anyway. She's insisting on  buying new things and planning to spend more. My father will never say no to her. I really need to get the fuck out of here.

Moving on, I'm watching Manhunter on Netflix. It's the prelude to Silence of the Lambs. I highly recommend it. When you watch it, try to pay attention to how many other films have stolen from it.

In closing: * A THANK YOU TO THE POOR SOULS WHO STUMBLE ON TO THIS BLOG AND, GOD FORBID, READ IT. * Bless you you insanely bored bastards.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment